Title is a very important document in a Real Estate transaction. Making sure that the person selling the house you are about to buy is the actual owner if sort of a big deal. There is a lot of scams going around and because real estate deals with a lot of money and a lot of paperwork, scammers will try to use this to their advantage. When I am representing a buyer or seller in a transaction, I do everything I can to make sure they do not get scammed, knowing what to look for in title work is one of the steps. -Raven
Prime Deal Days Home Finds Lately I have been in to "Old Money" Styles when looking at both clothes and home. I haven't jumped the gun, yet, but I might start adding some pieces to my house and closet. I have some beautiful pieces I wanted to share in case someone wants to beat me to the punch. Horse Statue/Book End https://amzn.to/3IzCeK3 $22.79 (Plus 5% off with coupon listed) *Photo from Amazon.com* #CommissionsEarned I actually do have this piece in my great room, and I absolutely love it! It's heavy, holds books up, and I paid more than this price for it... Bummer! I still love it, even at the price I paid! Bartender Set https://amzn.to/40B3G0g $29.59 *Photo from Amazon.com* #CommissionsEarned What a sophisticated set for those who like to entertain with some fantastic drinks, or it just looks nice on a countertop! Sideboard https://amzn.to/4eAM7TI $360.00 *Photo from Amazon.com* #CommissionsEarned Okay, admittedly this piece isn't a Prime Deal, but it...

Comments
Post a Comment